About the course
This course introduce refrigeration and air-conditioning systems to learners who are new to the industry and would like to become qualified installers. The training will provide you with the necessary practical and theory knowledge in order to install and commission refrigeration and air conditioning Systems.
Upon successful completion of the course, you will gain City & Guilds 2079 Category 1 F-gas qualification which is a legal requirements to work in the RAC industry.
Installation of refrigeration/air-conditioning systems
- Cutting and brazing of copper pipe to IOR standard
- Repair and Servicing of refrigeration unit
- Strength and Pressure testing
- Evacuation of systems to BSEN378
- Charging fluorinated refrigerants
- Air-condition and Refrigeration Electrics
- The use of waste transfer note
- The use of ‘F Gas’ log books
- The use of PH Charts and comparators to analyse system performance
10 days, 1 day per week including in-depth training and exams
£1360 VAT inc. The cost includes training, assessment, learning materials, and certification.