About the course
Hot Water System (formerly called Unvented Hot Water System). The course is designed for operatives from either a Plumbing, Heating or related trade interested in becoming involved in Installing, Maintaining or Repairing Unvented Hot Water Systems with a storage volume of 15 Litres and above within the UK.
- The evolution of Unvented systems.
- The differences between Unvented hot water systems and other types.
- The current legal requirements for installing Unvented hot water systems. G3.
- Types of systems and controls.
- Installation, Commissioning and Maintenance procedures.
1 day, this includes 1/2 day training and 1/2 day assessment
Prices and Payment
Initial Assessment course costs £200 VAT inc.
Re-assessment course costs £180 VAT inc.
The cost covers the training, exam, certification and book