About the course
This course is designed to equip experienced engineers who need to obtain the minimum required certification to meet the legal requirements of the RAC industry.
The course will provide you with the F-gas qualification, knowledge and practical work necessary to operate in the industry.
Upon successful completion of the course, you will gain City & Guilds 2079 Category 1 F-gas qualification which is a legal requirements to work in the RAC industry.
- Pipe manipulation and brazing to IOR standard
- Repair and Servicing of refrigeration units
- Strength and Pressure testing
- Evacuation of systems to BSEN378
- Charging fluorinated refrigerants
- The use of waste transfer note
- The use of ‘F Gas’ log books
- The use of PH Charts and comparators to analyse system performance
- The basic refrigeration cycle
4 days, 1 day per week including refresher training and exams
£750 VAT inc. This cost includes training, assessments, learning materials and certification.